Harrowtutorial.co.uk dates may change, by attending classes you agree to these dates and pay for the month in advance.
If you miss a class, you must rearrange in that week otherwise NO refund of fees. If you leave then NO refund for that month.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions and the terms and conditions explained, both available at www.harrowtutorial.com
Terms and Conditions
1. The enrolment fee of £30 per student, payable on application, Payment of the enrolment fee is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Course fees include tuition, marking and exam paper marking.
3. Course fees listed above include a 10% discount for prompt payment. Late payments are subject to the full fees. Non-payment within 14 days of the due date will result in termination of the student’s place while the outstanding fees will still remain payable.
4. Parents giving written notice that they wish to withdraw their child. Fees for that month will be due.
5. If students leave during a course , full fees for the course will be due.
7. During the year, class photos are taken which, with consent, may be used for promotion.
8. Harrow tutorial reserves the right to remove a student from the course if the student’s attendance, effort or behavior is considered unacceptable. In such cases. No refund shall apply in respect of fees paid.
9. Harrow tutorial cannot accept responsibility for students’ personal possessions.
10. Harrow tutorial reserves the right to withdraw or change any of the courses offered, subject to the statutory rights of the student and parent/guardian.
Harrow Tutorial Ltd
Our contact details
Name: HarrowTutorial Ltd
Address: 3 Beechwood Circle
Phone Number: 07726164857
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
We use the information that you have given us in order contact you for courses.
We may share this information with google contacts so we can contact you via their platform.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:[delete as appropriate]
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a contractual obligation. X
(c) We have a legal obligation. X
(d) We have a vital interest. Y
(e) We need it to perform a public task. x
(f) We have a legitimate interest. Y
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep your data for as long as the company needs and for future marketing. We will then dispose your information by deleting data from our list.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk